Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sending Latte Thanks

Todays card is for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, it's bi-weekly and this time it's bingo! So come and play, I had so much fun putting this card together. The line on the bingo board I choose had the Little Miss Muffet image, dies and pattern pappers. I chosen to use Polka Dot Pals Danielle because I thought she would work awesomely with the fall/thanks giving papers that I chosen, also I have been digging through in my Simon Says Stamp card kit after that cute and adorable coffee cup die. But it was worth the digging, I really like the end result so I hope you will too.



Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair & Eyes E33, E35, E37, E39, E18
Overall: YG21, YG23, YG25, YG17
T-shirt: YR12, YR14, YR16, YR16

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and sweet image. I like the dark, bold colours you've used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's totally adorable colored like that! And a great autumn card too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika