Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Into The Woods 2.0 This Time with Texture

So after making that little clean and simple card yesterday (which I posted this morning), I went over to Lawn Fawns blog and found out that they have a challenge (only open for a couple of more hours when I'm writing this). The challenge is texture, and the wheels in my head started spinning so fast. I knew that I just needed to make a remake of that card, and personally I think this one turned out much better. I actually livestreamed this one on Periscope, which is a new livestreaming app on ios and android, my username there is mispasttimes. You can find that livestream there for the next 24h, but you can also find it at katch.me/mispasttimes, it's only about 13 min, that's how fast this card came together.



Copic: E51, E53, E55, E57, R27

Polychromos: White, Nougat, Burnt Umber

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika