Monday, September 14, 2015

Celebrate With Olivia all in black

I don't know about you, but I usually have a order how I craft, I first choose my image, then my papers and then try to match up my colours to my papers. This time however my colour scheme was already done, as this months challenge is Colouring Black. And as I've been longing to play with my faber castell polychromos, I thought I would combine the with my copics. I first coloured her, shadows and all with my copics, then I enhanced the details I wanted and soften up other parts with my polychromos. I had so much fun! Then I went digging in my papers and found that I had this lovely soft papers from Lost & Found that just fitted perfectly. Come join us this month, both the colouring challenge and the CAS challenge is all about black so you could get to entries with just one card.



Copic:
W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9

Polychromos:
Warm Grey I, II, III, IV, V, VI, Black, White

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika