Saturday, September 12, 2015

Jobar

Good morning peeps!

Sometimes you make a little boo boo, which I did yesterday. I have found this amazing thing (was actually introduced to it by Sandy Allnock) it's called Periscope. It's a live streaming app that makes it possible to livestream from your mobile phone and it's owned by Twitter. I have wanted to do some live streaming for along time, but due to technical difficulties I just haven't. Well with Periscope I now have started and it's so fun, it is awesome to look at other streamers to. The videos is only online for 24h, but thankfully there is a service called katch.me where you can automatically save your periscope videos.

Now to my little boo boo, I live streamed making this card, and after livestreaming I went in to share it in the DT group and found that this image wasn't released yet! But it is now! and if you want to see the video you can find it on periscope (my username is mispasttimes, just like my twitter) or on katch.me/mispasttimes .

So for the card! This little guy is called Jobar, when you get him you get him as the dino/alien but also in clothes. He is super adorable and perfect for boy cards, but he dubbles perfectly for halloween. I've coloured him with a combination of Copic Markers and Faber Castell Polychromos, and you'll see more creations with that combination going forward.



Copic:
Body: YG01, YG13, YG25, YG17
Tummy, Spots & Horns: V000, V01, V12
Eyes: Y04, Y18, Y38

Polychromos:
Body: May Green, Earth Green Yellowish, Permanent Green Olive
Tummy, Spots & Horns: Mauve, Manganese Violet, Crimson, White
Eyes: Cadmium Orange, Dark Chrome Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, Light Crome Yellow, Orange Glaze

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, do I ever like this little fellow and his brilliant green colour! I love how you created the sky and grass out of paper... very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika