Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2 Cards 1 Card Kit - October Edition

Hi!

Today is a start of something new, 2 Cards 1 Card Kit, this is going to be a monthly video series where I go through the simon says stamp card kit for the month and then show you how I put together two cards with it. I've been subscribing to the Simon Says Stamp Kit since December 2013, I love to get that little package of coordinated pattern papers, cardstock, stamp set and other bits and pieces. And since they raised the prices you also get (almost everytime) a little die to play with. I thought that these videos would be as much for you as for me, to kind of kickstart me into using the kits and get the ideas flowing.







Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your video and the cards. I've just started getting this card kit and it is such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika