Thursday, October 13, 2016

ODDtober!

Hi Guys!

So I some awesome news to share, you know how I guested for Some Odd Girl? Well they asked me to stay on as a regular! How fun isn't that! And ODDtober being the first month I get to join in is even more fun!

So I missed the first challenge, but I'm going out strong in the second. The way to enter is to make a project for your choosen challenge (no combining, no backlinking, only new projects are valid to enter), you must use a Some Odd Girl stamp/cutfile, upload your project to your blog and then link your project on the Some Odd Girl Blog in the comments under the challenge post. Easy peacy!

For this week challenge is Let’s Party! So I made a birthday/party card with the adorable Party Crab, this card is tiny tiny but I had so much fun creating it, if you wonder how you can watch the video below.









Copic:
BG10, BG52, BG57, BG07
R30, R32, R35
YG01, YG23, YG25, YG17
Y11, Y13, Y15

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika