Thursday, October 13, 2016

Monster Urm - Halloween Series #6

Hi guys!

Have I told you lately that I love you? A couple of days ago my subscribe count over at youtube ticked over to 8000! It's huge! I just want to say so much thank you to all of you, it's you watching and sharing my videos that makes this possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now back to the original schedule, that is a bit intense right now! Due to some changes in some design teams and some other things I will be posting double post all Thursdays through out the month of October. One of those reasons is that now we all in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps design team will be sharing our cards that is part of the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog on our own blogs at the same day as the challenge goes live. So if you are looking for my Little Miss Muffet Post you will find now find them on Thursdays instead of Saturdays.

The first card out today is this small and simple Halloween card with the adorable monster Urm, I'm going on a small card kick so there will be more coming up. To see how I made it, you can watch the videos below.









Copic:

V12, V15, V17
YR09, YR07, YR04

B63

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. So awesome and I love the gel added to the eye to make it glossy. Great video too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sooooo pretty!! Love your card so much! :o) I was inspired with your card to make my newest. If you like, you can see it here: https://craftymilka.blogspot.hr/2016/10/tiger-lily-card.html

    Thank you for the inspiration and wonderful videos. I loved real time coloring video. :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika