Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Served up!

Hi Guys!

This idea have been spinning at the back of my head since I got the Summer Beach Kit and I've been dying to show you. I felt that the paper with the circle almost made a whirlpool, and of course the ice creams and the cups from the Served Up! stamp set together with the hippo from the same set would make a real fun card.



With this card I have a few colouring tips for you, the first is that if you don't have the colour you want to match, try layering colours like I have done by basing the Hippo in E00 before going on with the grey. The second one is that you can use small dots in the same colours that you have shaded to add both texture and another level of shading. My third tip is if you combine your images with pattern papers from I pattern paper pack you can pick colours from the whole pack not only the paper you are using and still know that they will go together.



Copic:
Hippo: E00, W6, W4, W2, W0
Bow: YR01. YR21, YR25
Ice-creams & Coffee: W0, W2, E50, E51, E43, E44, E47, RV21, RV25, YR01

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika