Sunday, May 22, 2016

Jr Hatter Grape | Bending Sentiments

Hi Guys!

Sometimes the inspiration for my cards is the stamp I'm using, this time it's Jr Hatter Grape, she is completely adorable and I really wanted to give her the colours of red grapes, because red grapes are the best! And as I didn't really have any papers in that colours I decided to make this card really clean and simple. I did however find a sheet of cardstock that matched perfectly to the colour scheme I've chosen, so I made my card base out of it so that I got a pop of purple framing the card.



I didn't have the perfectly bent sentiment for the project, but I had one that I could bend. If you want to see how I did it and the rest of the card and colouring watch the video below. And don't forget to come and join us in the new Little Miss Muffet Stamps challenge, the theme is Any Things Goes.



Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R32
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43
Shoes and shirt: E42, E43, E44, E47
Jeans: B95, B97, B99
Jacket & Leafs: YG61, G21, G24
Grapes: RV99, R56
Hat: RV11, RV34, R56

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable and I love the soft coloring - very well blended. Even though the sentiment didn't bend as much as you wanted, it's still an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika