Saturday, May 7, 2016

I heard you're... amazing!

Hi Guys!

It's Saturday again, and we all know what that mean! I have a new card for you with a Little Miss Muffet Stamp stamp, today I'm using sweet little Celeste Amberglow Dreamer. And with her sitting on a cloud I got another chance to use MFTs Stitched Cloud Edges again, just love those dies. The sentiment is from one of the first Simon Says Stamp stampsets I've got, and I did a little surgery on it as I wanted the finished art of the sentiment to be inside of the card. And instead of using rest of the stamp I used an amazing MFT die. Hope you like it and remember, all of you are amazing! And don't forget to join the Little Miss Mffet Challenge







Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R32
Hair: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Shoes & West: E41, E42, E43, E44
White: W0, W2, W4, 0
Hearts & Rainbow: R27, Y08, G05, B16
Eyes: B63, R58, V99, RV99

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika