Monday, January 19, 2015

Sea Song Mae

Thanks for being wonderful you. I really mean it! Over the weekend I have passed 2500 subscribers over at my youtube page! It’s a huge milestone for me and I couldn’t have done it without you! So thank you for following and subscribing, it means the world to me!

As promised last week here is another stamp from a new stamp company I haven’t played with before, but been eyeing for some time (years I believe). This adorable mermaid is called Sea Song Mae and I had a blast colouring her up. For how I made her scales, watch the video, they are super simple to colour.





Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R30
Hair & Eyes: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Flower: Y02, Y17
Seashell, flower & fins: R30, R32, R35
Tail: YG01, YG05, YG25

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Mika, Congratulations on being named to the Tiddly Inks DT. I love how this card came out and thank you for sharing your techniques and talent with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika