Friday, January 16, 2015

Snow Much Thanks

Hi!



I’ve got a lot of craft resolutions this year, things like trying out new stamps, techniques and products, taking courses to learn new ways to be creative and use the stuff I get. One part of this is to use my Simon Says Stamp card kits more than I’ve done the past months. I’ve also going to join in with more challenges, yet another way to try new things. I will also be creating more videos, instead of 1-2 videos a week, there will be at least 3, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hope you join me this year, I think it’s going to be an awesome and creative one.

So this cards does a few of the resolutions in one. It’s based on the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Inky backgrounds, also it uses the Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit from 2015 and I’m using my distress inks, which I am learning about in the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 class over att Online Card Classes.





Distress Inks:
Dusty Concord
Chipped Saphire
Faded Jeans
Broken China
Tumbled Glass
Evergreen Bough
Pine Needles

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are always beautiful! I'm glad you will be sharing more with us each week. I look forward to them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background with the hint of waterspots! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika