Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Magnolia - Make It Colourful January Challenge

Another month, another challenge. But this challenge is not just another challenge it is an awesome challenge, Zoe comes up with the most wonderful challenges, challenges that challenge you creatively and make you use every little bit of your artsy fartsy gene. This months challenge over at Make It Craftys challenge blog Make It Colourful is Watercolour Effect. You don’t need to use watercolours, you can use any medium, just get that watercolour effect. I’ve chosen to use my distress inks (I’ve used them too seldom and this makes me want to take them out to play even more), and I had a marvellous time. I’m using the new Magnolia flower stamp which is simply perfect for this challenge, with the soft colours that the flowers usually comes in.





Distress Inks:
Bundled Sage
Weathered Wood
Milled Lavender
Spun Sugar
Shaded Lilac

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika