Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pearl Mermaid

Hi!

When I think about summer I think about the sea and in the sea there are mermaids, so there's nothing that's says summer as a mermaid. When I saw that summer was the bi-weekly challenge over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook group I just knew I had to enter. So I went to the store to get some new digis, my collection of Some Odd Girl stamps is shamefully small, and I found that they had somewhat recently released a new mermaid, so that just needed to jump down in my chart, with some others that you definitely will see in the future. And as usually it was the digis that got to go home with me, love that I'm able to start working in minutes after shopping. Today I have another panel card for you, btw I really need to get those under water scene digis that make it crafty has, but as longs I haven't I have to make due with my scribbles.





Copic:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E95
Hair: RV21, RV04, RV17
Pearl & Glow: YG000, YG00, YG01
Finns: BG11, BG23
Tail & Eyes: BG000, B01, B04, B06, BG11, BG23
Coral: R21, R43, RV14
Stone: W0, W3, W5
Sand: E50, E51, E53, E55, BG10, BG11, BG23, BG45
Sea: BG53, BG57, BG000

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Your card is great! I love the background and the glow of the pearl!
    I really enjoyed watching you colour and your channel is awesome!
    Hugs xxCara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of creating the card and colors! I am, however, confused about the wording on the card: "You Where Mermaid For Me".... just doesn't make sense. What am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a typo, it's supposed to be were. I should have read through it a couple of times before printing. And it's a pun you were (mer) made for me :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika