Friday, August 7, 2015

Mermaid Oceane

Hi guys!

There is so much exciting things going on over at the Make It Crafty Facebook Group and blog this month! First Zoe has a new DT call! Do you want to join us an promote Make It Crafty? Then head on over to the Facebook group where there's a post with all the details. Personally I must say that becoming a part of Zoes DT (design team) is one of the best things that has happen to me. I have grown immensely since I started there, and the whole team is very supporting and helping each other, not only have I learned so much from all of them I have also found a group of friends. So if you love Zoes images as much as I do and want to learn and dare to step out of the box and put your grown up pants on then come and join in for the chance to become a Mic Gal you to (guys are also welcome to apply, we just haven't had one in the team yet).

So for todays card! Today is the first day of the new colour challenge over at http://www.makeitcolourful.com/, and this month it is "Blending outside the colour family". That means to use colours from two or more colour families( ex. blue & red, green and yellow etc), and for once I get a video up the first day of the challenge where I explain my thoughts on the subject while creating this card where I'm blending with a lot of different colour families. And remember you can use any kind of colouring medium to enter but you'll need to use a Make It Crafty image.





Copic:
Skin: E000, E00, E93, V12
Hair & Fin: Y02, Y21, YR65
Eyes & Shells: YG01, G02, BG23, BG49
Tail: Y17, Y02, YG01, BG23, BG15, BG49

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika