Sunday, September 15, 2013

#12 - Scary White - Make It Crafty

So I've been coloring scenes like crazy this week, but I've also been sick, and when I'm sick I doubt myself alot! So nothing I've done has been on par. So in the end I started coloring something I was more comfortable with, some cute characters. I've been coloring alot of halloween characters as it's coming up to halloween soon, but they all been black and some sort of red and I wanted to try something new. So I took this cute Mini Dracula and I colored him up in grey and purple, btw if you love him as much as I do you can get him for only a dollar, only this month. Just become a member of the Make It Crafty facebook group, and there's a post there with a discount code. The papers I've chosen to pair him with is the Graphic 45 Secret Garden collection. Yeah and also in the Make It Crafty facebook group they have a monthly sketch challenge, where you can win $10 Make It Crafty Gift Voucher, all you have to do is follow the sketch and place a photo of your project in the FB Challenge #1 folder in the Make It Crafty facebook group. Hope you come and play with us!

 photo fbdollarcard_zps956353a8.jpg

Copics: E40, E41, E43, C0, C2, C3, C4, C6, C8, BV02, BV13, BV17


XOXO Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika