Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#11 - Spooky - Make It Crafty

I have the most wonderful of news! I got chosen to the be apart of the Make It Crafty Facebook Design Team! I totally love Make It Crafty stamps and I got my first ones a couple of years ago. I entered just for fun, didn't think I would be picked. As my first project I thought I would give the Coloring Challenge that they have over on the Make It Colorful page, this month they have an easy and a hard challenge. The easy challenge is to use orange and black and the hard challenge is to make a spooky background. Make It Crafty have loads of wonderful background stamps and have chosen to use Eerie Scene Digi Stamp where I only used the moon and the bats and Spooky Graveyard Digi Stamp. I had a wonderful time arranging the stamps and even more coloring them. Hope you like the card.

 photo SpookySideView_zps1007e01a.jpg
 photo SpookyFrontView_zps3e8e4577.jpg

Stamps: Eerie Scene Digi Stamp, Spooky Graveyard Digi Stamp
Copics: N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, Y00, Y28, YG63, 0, E57, E74, E79, E71
Other colors: Distress Stain Picket Fence, Distress Paint Picket Fence, Sakura Gelly Roll White

XOXO Mika


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! What a fabulous scene - love love the effects and colours! TFS and a big WOW! Congrats too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, it's really spooky and I think you really succeeded with the shades! :) xx Madeleine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika