Saturday, January 28, 2012

You and Me babe

With Valentine's Day coming up, Crafter's Companion had a little competition, make a Valentine's Day themed card with Crafter's Companions products and be in to win £25 voucher to spend at their website. And with my order of all the stamps in the Strawberry Kisses Range landing on my doorstep I knew that I just had to make a card with those. The patterned paper and the sentiment also comes from the same range. This is my first try of making an easel card, it was fun, hope you like it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I made a video of all my January craft shopping showing off all the other things I got at Crafter's Companion but also what I bought at my stop at Pyssloteket. Hope you'll enjoy that too.



XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika