Saturday, January 14, 2012

100 creations before next shopping spree, fail!




And now to a confession, the 100 projects until shopping, failed. I was able to hold off for two months, 30 projects, but then I got an offer that I just couldn't turn down. So right now I'm waiting for an order from Crafter's Companion, they had a great deal on all the strawberry kisses stamps + the companion CD. So hopefully they arrive in my mail no later then Friday. Ofcourse I couldn't just buy that, but what I got I will present when I get it in my mail.

But I have learned some from this not buying, that you can come a long way with what you got in your cupboards.

And I have been sketching alot, but my sketches doesn't make it here, you can find them at my tumblr, thoughtsfromaconfusedbrain.tumblr.com.

XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika