Saturday, August 13, 2016

Petronilla

Hi guys!

Todays card was originally posted at the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog a couple of weeks ago, I finally got to edit the video for it and thought this would be a great day to upload it. The colour scheme for the card was taken from Simon Says Stamp Card Kit July 2016 and that was also what I used to put the card together with. The papers in the card kit have a water coloured look to them and I thought the softness would work great with Petronilla. And as usually when I work with a Polka Dot Pals character I added my own little face that I sketched in and then used Copic Multiliners to do the lineart with. Hope you enjoy the card.





Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R32
Hair: E40, E41. E42, E43
Dress: R000, R81, R83, RV34

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika