Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fairies In A Bottle - Birthday Series #1

Hi Guys!

There is a new challenge over at Make It Colourful, and this month it's transparency! I've chosen to colour a bottle, and I really wanted to have something in it so I found some really cute fairies that I added. The things I thought about when colouring the bottle was the teeny tiny sliver at the edge of the bottle that I left blank to give the illusion of the glass and also using a white pen (in my case a posca) to add the shine to one part to make it look like the glass was reflecting some light.





Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: YR15, YR18, E19, E18
Wings & Eyes: G21, YG05, G07, G28, B63
Clothes: Y04, Y08, Y17, Y38, YR15
Cork: E31, E34, E55, E57, E59
Bottle: B0000, B000, B00, B01
Shoes & Wrappings: E40, E41, E42, E43

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marika,

    I have a question. Just bought the bottle and the ferries as digi stamp. But I cannot get the ferries behind the bow on the bottle. Now I am wondering how you have done that.

    Thank you in advance,

    Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jolanda, I did it in photoshop. I actually erased the inside of the bottle and then put the fairies behind it :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika