Thursday, October 15, 2015

Then & Now - Halloween #4

Hi Guys!
We are now halfway through the little mini series (mini in so many ways). Today we have come to the Mini Headless Horseman. This time I have concentrated my "improvements" to smoother blend on the pumpkin head, better dimension on the pants and again that lighter lines to give more definition when colouring darker tones. I'm also working with a little more colours. I also want to mention that I'm really proud over my then images, I still think they look great but I just wanted to see if I could use what I learned over the years to sort of kick them up a notch. And the reason behind this series is to show me that I progressed, but also show others that it is possible to learn and develop and that we all need to start somewhere. A tip for everyone who gets un-secure of their talent, go to your favourite cardmakers/colourists blog, most of them have a possibility to look at older posts, usually in the sidebar. Go and look at their first posts. You will find that we all need to start somewhere.







Copic:
Hand: E50, E11, E21
Pumpkin: YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18, E08
Jacket & Stem: YG61, YG63, YG67
Trim & Pants: E41, E42, E43, E44
Shoes: E43, E4, E47, E49
Cape: W4, W6, W8, W10
Handkerchief: E40, E41, E43

Atyou Spica:
Sand
Peach

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika