Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Scootin Witch

The new challenge over at Make It Colourful this month is Cast Shadows, it’s a really fun challenge as most things casts a shadow and this is a good way of practising finding where the light is. The creation I did this time isn’t really a card, it’s just colouring, and that is the nifty thing about these challenges, you don’t need to make a card, you can just colour to your hearts content. I like how this image turned out, but every time I pass it on my table I feel that it needs something more. So today you get the coloured image, and in a couple of days you are getting a video of the colouring and hopefully an updated image where I added some more details to the background, kind of kicking it up a notch.



Copic:
Skin: YG01, YG23, YG25, YG17, G28, G85
Clothes: V0000, V000, V01, V12, V15, V17, V09
Shoes: N0, N2, N4, N6, N8, N10, 0
Broom: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Light: Y00, Y04
Background: BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. hahah love it it's brilliant :) shame there is no video for this one yet would love to see the process :) can't wait ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika