Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dudley's Friend Fritz

Hi guys!

It is Sturday today and that means a Little Miss Muffet Stamps post from me :) Yes you heard right! I got asked to be a guest design team member by the lovely Faye, and I just couldn't say no! I was announced last week, but couldn't sadly announce it myself as I was laying in the hospital, I'm much better now and I will be colouring all day. And if you want to chat with me I'll be hanging around in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Group on facebook on Saturdays for a couple of months forward (I'll be in there during the weeks to, but I'll definitely be there on Saturdays) :)

And so for the card, there are alot of birthdays celebrating in March, so I made another little birthday card, this would work perfect for a child, or a child like adult (I know I know alot of those).

Copic:
Body: R35, R46, R59
Horns & Tummy: Y17, Y38, YR68
Grass: YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67
Present: BG53, BG45, BG57

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. I love the shadowing you did on this one and the slight reflection on those parts - it's very inspiring! Great colors too. ;D Glad your feeling better and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika