Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cool Summer - Copic Coloring & Card Tutorial

Hi
It's finally becoming summer here in Sweden, and at the moment this post goes live I will sit at my inlaws just enjoying the weather. But to celebrate summer I though I would use the super cute Miss Lilly Summer by Little Blue Button Stamps, which was a new release for June. I ventured out giving her a more sunburned skin and some beautiful blond hair. As usually I have a coordinating copic coloring and card tutorial video. Enjoy!:
Do you like Little Blue Button Stamps? Do you have a blog/youtube? Then you can enter the DT call Little Blue Button Stamps have right now! Just hop over to the Little Blue Button Stamps Blog!





COPICS:
Skin: E00, E11, E13
Hair: YR20, YR31, YR23
Dress: R00, RV11, BV20
Hat: E51, E53, E55
Glasses & Letters: BG32, BG15, BG09, B39

SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika