Monday, May 26, 2014

Bee Mine

Hi guys!
Guess what! My crafting mojo is back! Been struggling awhile now, not being 100% satisfied with what I've been creating. I've posted things that I haven't been proud of, things that in my eyes are good, but not great. Every time sitting down at the craft table have been a struggle, but today I've just have been flowing. Been playing with a bunch of supplies I haven't used for a while, my distress stains for one. I've even dipped into my bucket of flowers :). And both the wings and the antennas are covered in stickles.
Todays card is for a competition, over at Kit and Clowder there is a La-La Land competition with the new La La Land Digis. They where really nice and gave out a 50% off code for one of the new digis if you entered the competition. I picked out the super cute Bumble Bee Marci.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: YR21, YR24, YR27, E37
Dress: Y11, Y08, Y19, Y38, N3, N5, N7, N9
Wings: B00, B0000, BV0000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika