Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful for your friendship

You know I love challenges, being a DT for Make It Crafty I need to do a project each month for the Make It Colourful Challenge and I just love it. Challenges helps me a lot when my mojo is on the fritz, and it has been for the past months or so. The idea of being on 100% sick leave can seem to be awesome, all that time to craft. But in reality all I do is lay on the sofa watching TV series. But once and again I get that need to craft and that's when challenges are awesome, I thrive when I get some rules to follow.
This months challenge over at Make It Colourful is Purple and Turquoise for easy and colour on something else than white paper for the hard version. Well I went for the easy one this time and coloured up this adorable Baby Unicorn, which is a fairly new release from Make It Crafty. Hope you like it!



Copics:
Body: BG10, BG11, BG15, BG18
Mane: V04, V06, V09
Hoofs: T0, T2, T4, T6
Eye: B01, B02, B04, B05

SUPPLIES:

Ever wanted to own one of my cards? Now you can! I have opened a etsy shop, you'll find it at www.etsy.com/shop/CraftybitCreations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika