Wednesday, February 5, 2014

With Love... Always...

So I dropped of the face of the earth again, well I'm moving and it takes up alot of time. But we will be all moved in in the end of february so then everything should be back to normal. I have gotten some craft time in tho, and I've been doing on of my favourite pass-times (yes I do have alot of those), cross-stitching.

This adorable kitty is called Kiri and is designed by Adam Pescott, the card kit was a free one that came with the Cross Stitch Card Shop Magazine issue 94. The kit contained the fabric, threads, pattern, needle and a white paspartu card. After cross stitching the image I added some patterned paper from the Lucky in Love 6x6 paper pack by My Mind's Eye, some blue and red hearts punched with a Martha Stewart punch and a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp Stamp Set.

XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika