Sunday, December 15, 2013

Craftybits Christmas Craft Serie #15

When I saw this cuts in the silhouette store I knew what I was going to do with them, they looked so much like gingerbread cookies and that was what I was going to do with them. Now I don’t bake, me in the kitchen usually end up with some kind of disaster, so I had to do these from papers. Looking in my stash I found that the Tim Holtz Distress Collection CorĂ©-dinations had the perfect card stock for this, I think it’s in the colour of Tea Dye. If you want to see how i did the rest just look at my video. The stamp I used for the card is Charlie the Elf by Little Blue Buttons Stamps, she’s just perfect for the tag. If you want to win this card, hope on over to my youtube channel, be or become a subscriber and comment on the video and I will draw a winner in the end of december.

 photo CCCS14Blog_zps212ecf31.jpg



Copics: E000, E00, E01, E11, R30
R22, R24, R27, R46
G02, G05, G09
C0, C2, B000, B00
E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59

XOXO Mi

Ps. This is the 35th project in the Shopping Blockade series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika