Saturday, October 12, 2013

#19 - Ginger - Make It Crafty

So I've been a bad DT, the cards I've supposed to post haven't been realized. I have been totally in awe over the picture the members over at the Make It Crafty facebook group has been coloring. And I have been scared to share mine as I'm long away from being as talented as those girls. And it got me abit stuck to. But here is the card I was supposed to post last week. It is following the theme over at the Make It Colorful challenge blog which is coloring eyes. The easy challenge is just simply coloring them while the hard is making a reflection in them. This is my try on the hard one. The digi stamp is Ginger from Make It Crafty She is one of four new portrait stamp that Make It Crafty has released. I paired here with the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers, really love them! Hope you like her :)  photo tjejen_zpsbe3b14fc.jpg

XOXO Mika


** Didn't keep track of the copics I used this time, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika