Sunday, August 25, 2013

#5-7 Monzta Fun - Make It Crafty

So I had a play with my Make It Crafty digis again, this time I got some Monzta Galz and Boyz out. Aren't they cute! On the Make It Crafty facebook page they had a coloring challenge, coloring Smooth Gradients, they had it in three variations, Easy (gradients in one color, light to dark), Medium (gradients from one color to another in the same color family ex. red to yellow) and Hard (gradients going from a cold color to a warm, ex blue to red). I did enter for the Medium challenge, and my challenge entry was what got me inspired for the color scheme for these cards. I did start playing with Mini Gothilia and some how wanted to make her from fire, had so much fun and then decided to color up Mini Morticia and Mini Dracula with the same colors to get a cohesive card serie. Hope you like them!

 photo MonztaFunMain_zps85cc605c.jpg
 photo MiniMorticia_zps16f37f6f.jpg photo MiniGothilia_zps5ad7c3a0.jpg photo MiniDracula_zps9482d3fb.jpg

Copics: E000, E00, BV000, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, R59, R46, R29, R24, YR09, YR07, YR04, Y17, Y04
XOXO Mika

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big Halloween person, but these are really cute. I like them a lot., May have to consider some Halloween cards for neices and nephews,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika