Thursday, May 30, 2013

#1 - Opening

Over at The Greeting Farm Blog they are having their Farm Fresh Friday challenge which this time is "Move". I got so inspired by one of the DT cards that showed an opening gate, so I wanted to try it myself. The background and the door is embossed with embossing folders from Tim Holtz and then distressed with some distress inks. The Greeting Farm stamp I chosen comes from the Miss Anya Dressy set and is colored with my Copics. The sentiment stamp inside the door is from Simon Says Stamp. Hope you enjoy it!

 photo tgfmovemain2_zps2eb59f0f.jpg
 photo tgfmovesecondary_zpsd29a29df.jpg photo tgfmovesecondary2_zps605a3b42.jpg

XOXO Mi

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty!! The door looks fab and your colouring is gorgeous as always :)
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! I love the gate opening to the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mi! I love your little door and the greeting you chose to 'surprise' us with. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TGF.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika