Monday, April 8, 2013

#83 - Happy 4th Birthday Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

So it's the 4th birthday of the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog, a gosh are they celebrating. And also the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for April 2013 where laying in my mailbox when I got home, and all the inspiration I have been lacking just came rushing back (another reason for no posts is that I been on a 3 week vacation), but I'm back. And this week Simon Says Stamp Challenge is Birthday Cards, and as they where showcasing some of their exclusive products I thought I should to. The products used is the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for April 2013 and it's included stampset Happy Every Day, the Hexagon Border Die and also a little package die that came with the Christmas Card Kit. Hope you like it.

 photo file_zpseca7b396.jpg
 photo file_zps3eac814d.jpg

Wanna see what's in the kit, I made a little video for you :)



XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika