Monday, November 12, 2012

#52 - Mulberry Wood, Wish Upon A Star, Owl Card

This weeks video and card or should I say last week, I'm about a day late, is featuring the Mulberry Wood Stamp, Wish Upon A Star. I really love these owls, they where really the reason why I bought the kit from the beginning, but I haven't had the opportunity to ink the stamp up until now. And they are cute aren't they, I paired them up with one of my new 6x6 pattern paper pack from fancy pants design. The stars are painted with a Sakura Metallic pen in gold and all the snowflakes are painted with a white gel pen. Hope you like it.

Photobucket



Do you want to win this card?
** Be a subscriber to my channel and comment on the video or follow me on my blog and comment on this post. The giveaway is open international and will close at the 24th of November **

Supplies:
Card: Bazzil Basics, Centura Luxury Pearl
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants Design - Home For Christmas
Stamp: Wish Upon A Star - Mulberry Wood by Crafter's Companion
Spectrum Noirs Used:
Background: BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, BGR4
Owl: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN5, TN7
Leafs: DG1, DG2, DG4
Trunk: EB2, EB4, EB6
Hat and socks: CR7, DR4, DR5
Snow: IG1, IG2

XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika