Sunday, September 23, 2012

#35 - Pumpkins

Over at SpectrumNoir.com they have started a challenge. The first challenge is holidays, well Halloween is a holiday isn't it? I wanted to make a Halloween card but I found that my stash was lacking just that kind of stamp. So off to the web and look for digital stamps, then I found this wonderful site JustInkLined, they have a whole bunch of lovely digital stamps and I found precisely what I needed. Hope you like it!

Photobucket

Materials:
CardStock: Bazzil basics
Pattern paper: Purple paper, Free Digital Scrapbooking Green paper, Shery K Designs
Ribbon: No name brand
Stamp: Pumpkins, JustInkined
Spectrum Noir Pens: Pumpkins; OR1, OR2, OR3 Stems; CG1, CG3 Shadows, eyes and mouths; BG1, BG2, BG4, BG4

XOXO Mi


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining our challenge and for using our products! Jennie black

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika