Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Knitting marker

I've just started a big project, actually it's huge, more info will come (and a little competition too). And this project needed a knitting marker, not one of those hanging off the needle, like the ones you use when you round knit, no one of those with a little clasp you stick it to your project with. Well the ones I got where all of the hanging ones, so out came the beading materials. As I just had gotten two big boxes of yarn out, my boyfriend looked at me as I was crazy and asked "wasn't you supposed to start knitting?". Well a few minutes later my first ever knitting marker was made (my previous ones where made by my sister), and my boyfriend sort of understood why my beading materials was an essential also when I knit. And here comes the little and simple marker.

Photobucket


XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika