Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Color Create Challange Seven, Red and Green

Had a little crafing time and a little bit of insperation so I thought I join the Color Create Challange. This week the colors is red and green, the optional is wings. So I decided to make a birthday card to my father who loves birds. I have combined this challange with Wendys sketch challange at the crafter companion forum, as I haven't done any one of them jet I started in the begging at week 1. You can also find her sketches at her blog, Wendy`s crafting times.



Recipe:
Pearlecent green card (crafters companion everyday card pack)
Patterned paper and birds and the 59 sign (crafters companion vintage flower CD)
Red paper (crafters companion everyday paper pack)
Black cardstock(local papershop)
Flowers and brads(kit from panduro)

XOXO Mika

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card...I think your father will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Mika. The birds are gorgeous and it's a great use of the colours. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the little birds.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika