Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sonny Honeycloud Card & Cupcake

Hi Guys!

For todays card I'm combining one of my favourite stamp brands Little Miss Muffet Stamps together with the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for August 2016. I love combining these card kits with the Little Miss Muffet Stamps as they work so great together. This kit also includes a whole bunch of pre clear embossed pattern papers so I get to play with my distress inks, so have had a wonderful time.

I wanted to take a little time for a shout out, because right now Little Miss Muffet Stamps has a Guest DT call going on and if you love Little Miss Muffet Stamps you should really try out and maybe it's you that is going to join me and all the other awesome DTs on the team.





Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R32
Hair, boots and cupcake: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Greys: N0, N2, N4, 0
Blues: B39, B37, B45, B41, B63, B61

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika