Thursday, August 11, 2016

Bad Hair Day Sheep

Hi Guys!

Today I have something really exciting to tell you! I'm guesting for Some Odd Girl this month, and this is my first project using Bad Hair Day Sheep. I love Some Odd Girl and have for some time now, I love the cute and adorable stamps and I just have to have them all! And they are not only gorgeous they are very easy to colour, all the lines are there and all you have to do is follow them.

For todays card I have actually googled "sheep lots of wool" to get a reference on how to shade him/her, i think mine is a he. And the colouring is simple in the way that I only used warm greys and a little touch of pink. For the rest of the card I used my favourite technique, ink smoothching, you'll be seeing loads of cards with this technique because it's so much fun (and because I really need to put in an order for more pattern papers).

So I hope you hop on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog and look at the other guest designers cards and give them some love! Also come and join me on the Some Odd Girl Facebook Group and watch all of the fabulous cards and colouring.





Copic:
W0, W2, W4, W6, 0, R30

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika