Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Siren Of Pearls

Hi Guys!

Sorry for disappearing on you like that, my lupus gotten worse so loads of joint pain and it takes me a little time to accept it. But I'm back, hopefully. This is a card I made a couple of weeks ago and shared over at the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends facebook page during the fun Make It Crafty weekend, but I never got to the part of editing the video. But here it is!

This card is made with another mermaid! This time I wanted to try out some new colour schemes for the tail, so I went onto google and just googled fishes, there is so many awesome fishes out there! I choose one that was a little more complex than that I usually have, where it was all about blending between the colour families. I tried out the combinations on a separate paper before committing, and I really love how it turned out.

This was a $1 digi during the weekend, Zoe does the $1 digi colour along over at the Make It Crafty facebook page, so if you haven't joined the group you really should! There is always something fun going on!





Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43
Eyes: B63, YG01, YG25, YG17, G29
Tail: BV0000, BV01, BV02, BV13, BV04, B01, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, 0

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika