Sunday, January 10, 2016

Celeste Amberglow Winter Deer - A Winter Tag

Hi Guys!

I love makeing tags with the Little Miss Muffet Stamps, I actually started this out thinking I would make a card, but the base I did just didn't work with the image. So I left it on my craft table and did other things for awhile. While away I remebered the December card kit from Simon Says Stamp, and realized that they where a perfect match. So back to the table and this is what I came up with.



Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair, Eyes, Horns & Shoes: E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Deer: E34, E57, E59
White: N0, N2, N4, 0
Mint green: BG11, BG23, BG15

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Mika, I especially like the mint green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love the white with the pop of teal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors! I couldn't help but notice it matched the color of your tools too. He he he. Such a cute tag! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika