Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Avery with Heart Key

Hi Guys!

Today I have a clean and simple card, I must be honest for the past couple of weeks I've been struggling with my creativity the idea I get don't really turn out the way I want. But I found something that work, when I don't "feel" a card I leave it for awhile and go and do something else. Then when I come back I'm no longer in the middle of it and can have another "eye" at it sort of. I did this with this card, the first idea was to make a paper pattern card as I usually do, but I didn't "feel it", so I went away and cross stitch for awhile (and watch some criminal tv series, love those) and when I came back it just hit me, I need to make a splatter background with Abandoned Coral and I need to use some die cut sentiment. And it just came together, I really love the result.



Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04
Dress: R00, R30, R32, R35
Hair: W6, W8, W10
Key: W0, W2, W4

Faber Castell Polychromos:
Skin: Ivory, Light Flesh, Cinnamon, Indian Red
Dress: Ivory, Dark Flesh, Madder
Key: Warm Grey I, II, III
Hair: Black

Supplies:

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika