Sunday, October 28, 2012

#50 - Happy Toread, Happy Birthday

So after some moving I'm back, and today it's with another toread. And who isn't better to say happy birthday with then Happy. And birthdays is also the october challenge over at Crafter's Companions challange blog , I also want to enter the sketch challenge over at The Craft's Meow they have amazing stamps hop over and see.

Photobucket

I have also made a video when I made this card, and as usually with my Sunday videos you can win the card. All you have to do is either be a follower here on the blog and comment down below, or be subscriber on my youtube channel and comment on the video.

Materials:
Cardstock: Centura Luxury Pearl, Tim Holtz Core'dinations
Pattern paper: Papermania, Birdsong
Stamp: Toread, Happy
Lace: Gift from Angie
Spectrum Noirs: Skin: FS4, TN2, TN3 Club: TN8, TN6, TN7 Greens: DG1, DG2, DG4 Light Brown: GB8, GB9, GB10 Hair: EB6, EB7

XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika