Wednesday, October 3, 2012

#47 - A male birthday card

So I need to make a couple of male birthday cards, and that is not the easiest task, not that I do very girly cards, but most of my stamps are more at the girly spectrum. So I went into my ecraft cuttingfile library again, and found another bird. I also wanted to use this weeks lovely sketch over at Mojo Monday. I also thought I enter this in Simon Says Stamp Challenge that this week is Anything Goes. The color combination was inspired by Papermanias 6 x 6 paper pack Birdsong that I have had in my stash forever. Hope you enjoy my card!

Photobucket

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics, Core'dinations
Pattern paper: Papermania, Birdsong
Cutfiles: Bird, circle: Fundementals 1 Scalloped Circle: Jen Allyson Designs
Stamp: Polka doodles, Stamp Doodles free with Papercraft essentials
Flowers, ribbon and leaf: From my package from Angie

XOXO Mi


1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the background paper and fabulous bird! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika