Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kenny K - Challange #54

Got my delivery from Crafters Companion yesterday, so now I own 72 of the new Spectrum Noir Pens. The Spectrum Noir pens is alcoholbased markers similar to the copic originals, and I really love them, painting with them is as painting with copics they're just soo much cheaper.
I've been coloring with them all last night, and I just had to try them on my new Kenny K pictures from the Steampunk collections. I just had to make one of them into a card to show you.

Photobucket


Materials:
Stamp: Digital stamp from Kenny K painted with spectrum noir markers
Papers: Bazzil Basic, papers from stash
Bling: Silver brads, silver chain, flower all from panduro
Flowers: Stampin up, painted with spectrum noir markers


XOXO Mi

2 comments:

  1. WOW, just WOW, I love the contrast between the bold image and the muted background. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a amazing card, love your coloring of the image. I´ve never heard of those pens, must check it out. Thansk for the tips an for playing with us at KKKGC.
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika