Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Cute Lil Angel - 30 Day Colouring Challenge Day 1

Hi guys!

Today is the first day of the 6th 30 Day Coloring Challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin from http://www.thedailymarker.com/. I have entered all the previous 5 ones, never finished one tho so hoping to finish this one. I'm a little bit more organized this time around, I have a theme! I thought I would try to be coloring one Christmas/Holiday image every day to get ready for Christmas. I will try to coloe every day, but I might not blog everyday, so if you want to make sure that you will see all of my coloring this month head over to my Instagram: @craftybitcreations



Todays image is Cute Lil Angel by Make It Crafty. I've chosen to color her in very soft and neutral colors so that she could fit on almost any kind of card.

Copic:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R32
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43
Halo: Y21, Y26, Y28

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika