Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Make It Move - Last CAS Make It Crafty Challenge!

Hi Guys!

Todays card is for the Make It Crafty CAS Challenge, this is the last one some come and join in and make us go out with a bang! You have the opportunity to win a cardboard ferries wheel! (I actually have one myself laying on my craft table all ready to decorate and put together). Well the challenge this month is "Make It Move", so get your creative juices flowing and if you want more inspiration head over to the Make It Crafty Challenge Post and look at my fellow DTs wonderful creations too, there is also where you enter.



My card for the challenge is a slider card, I have made my sliders myself but there is dies out there that can help you to do those nice canals. If you have pennies (or some kind of metallic circles in the same size) I would use those instead of the diecut circles I used as that weight in the coins will help your fishes to move better, sadly we son't have that size of coins in sweden. Hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to join the challenge!



Copic: T0, T2, T4, 0, YR04, YR07

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love all the little details you put into making it, such as the extra sponging behind the open area so the white doesn't show through. I totally agree that we don't need expensive, fancy dies when simpler tools will do. We may as well save our money for something we actually need or that can be used in multiple ways. There's nothing wrong with doing it "the old fashioned way," like we did before dies. Maybe you're too young to remember those days--ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika