Saturday, December 12, 2015

Noeleen

Hi Guys!

Been asked to make a how to create a face tutorial, so I finally got to it. I love the Polka Dot Pals characters and they are perfect to make your own faces on, however if you don't like making your own faces and want them to have a little nose there is a Add-On faces digi (and rubber stamp if you rather have that) with 4 different faces to give them. I have used Polka Dot Pals Noeleen today and I had so much fun colouring her.







Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R32
Eyes: B63, E55, E57, E59, E49
White: 0, N0, N2, N4
Blue: B34, B37, B39

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! You've inspired me to get my markers out tonight instead of watching a movie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous... and a fabulous video too... thank you!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika