Friday, November 13, 2015

I Give You My Heart - Tag

Hi Guys!

When I saw the stamp I Give You My Heart by The Paper Nest Dolls I knew I wanted to go for an airy feeling, something soft and sugary sweet. So I picked up the pink from the Graphic 45 paper pack Gilded Lily and made a simple but sweet tag. I'm also entering this tag in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Thinking of you cards. Sending a litte heartfull thankyou from my heart.





Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E42, E43, E44, E47
Dress: R000, R00, R30, R32

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mika - apologies for my late visit to your blog for the challenge - last week got completely away from me! Your card is beautiful, so pretty and delicate - great video too.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika