Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Halloween - One Layer Card

We are slowly creeping towards October and Halloween! So there will be loads of fall and halloween projects coming up these coming weeks. Today I'm doing a one layer card, a true one layer one as I coloured on the card base, an all because I just needed to enter the challenge over at Lawnscapeing Challenges, it's a bi-weekly challenge and this time it's "One Layer Card".



I have totally fallen in love with lawn fawn, and you will be seeing even more cards from me coming up with these cute characters.





Copic:
House, Hair & Female Ghost: T0, T2, T4, T6, T8, 0
Male Ghost: YG61, YG63, YG67
Sky: BV20, BV23, BV25
Ground: BG70, BG72
Moon: YG00, YG11, E42
Flash in hair: BV20, BV23, V05

Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! I really loved your card! And I have a question, I live in Oslo, Norway and I read that you live in Sweden, so I noticed on the video that your stamps had a sticker with kroners on them. My question is do you shop these in sweden? And can we buy those stamps from Europe?
    Thank you in advance 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! I bought those stamps from my local craft store here in Sweden called pyssloteket.se, they are one of the retailers that sell Lawn Fawn Stamps. I didn't find any retailer in Norway but pyssloteket does also post to europe. ( I do also buy directly from Lawn Fawn in the States sometimes)

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much Mika! I will definitely visit the site! I really love your work, you are such an inspiration!

      Delete
    3. Oh by the way, you may wonder why i don't write to you in Norwegian, well it's because i am Greek, and since i am married with a Norwegian, i am still not very good in Norwegian.
      Thank you again!

      Delete
  2. Super adorable card. What's not to love about Lawn Fawn? They have the cutest stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the top nod at Lawnscaping!!! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika